- In this prison Bankenbosch (Veenhuizen) in the Netherlands lived and worked some 60 young brothers.
- They had refused to military service and were sentenced for 21 or 23 months prison.
- I was there in 1972.
- We had our own congregation and had our own meetings.
- It was a very special time. It was the High school for male Witnesses paid by the government.
- Next November we have a reunion with all the brothers who were there at the time 1971 – 1972.
JW-Archive.org is very grateful to our Brother for supplying his personal experience and photos. So encouraging to us all. Agape!