The world's largest news and international wiki for Jehovah's Witnesses
This was recorded at a one of the last “School for Christian Couples” in 2014.
Most of the couples will go off and become special pioneers or missionaries. In time, some may even become Circuit Overseers or other type of ‘Overseer position.’
This recording was originally almost 3 hours long, but it has been cut short for time.
Please see the below time stamps for key points of the audio:
- 00:55 - “This is the year of the kingdom”
- 01:55 - “The brothers [governing body] of Christ have assigned you [to a location].”
- 03:20 - “It is the year of the Kingdom”
- 03:45 - Watchtower Study: Conductor says, “Families should be willing to accept a lower standard of living.”
- 05:20 - Speaker talks about Ethiopian Eunuch and says, “If it was only that quick [for how quickly he got baptized]”
- 06:25 - Talk title: ‘Be All You Can Be, By Being Insignificant’
- 07:20 - “Be All You Can Be For Jehovah's Organization”
- 10:15 - “Your selection [being picked for the school for couples] was made in Heaven before it was made at the branch.”
- 18:14 - “You are not God’s gift to the organization. Remain insignificant.”
- 20:55 - “The training you got [at other schools] was to handle congregation responsibilities, to teach, shepherd or in some cases serve as judges.”
- 26:45 - “You brothers keep in mind, you are not innovators, you are not initiators, YOU ARE administrators of kingdom policies!”
- 27:15 - “We are Spiritual Bureaucrats! We are Spiritual Company Men!”
- 27:30 - “Don’t ever do that [something on your own] unless you have permission from the branch.”
- 28:20 - The governing body provides methods….your job is to do those things.”
- 29:45 - Brother talking to wives says, “Sarah even called Abraham Lord.”
- 32:45 - Br. Nomair gives the last talk. He is a Gilead instructor and is a helper of the teaching committee of the Governing Body.
- Br. Nomair’s talk is entitled ‘What is Sweeter than Honey?’ The short answer is “Be Faithful” See 49:45 mark.
- 57:25 - At the end of the talk, Br. Nomair says, “We would like to invite the graduating class up…to receive their certificates from the governing body.”